The best way to prevent long-term and costly problems with your vehicle is to keep up with its preventative maintenance schedule. One major key to successfully making sure you are doing all you need to do is to read your vehicle’s owner’s manual. Regardless of your vehicle’s make or model, its owner’s manual will contain a maintenance schedule. Every make and model is different, and standby beliefs such as “You have to change your oil every 3,000 miles,” may not apply to your car.
The maintenance schedule within your owner’s manual is provided by the people who understand your vehicle the best—the company that built it. The manufacturer provides suggestions for how often you need to change your oil, filters, driving belts, timing belts, and more.
While some preventative maintenance—such as topping off fluids—can be performed by the vehicle’s owner, other, more complicated procedures should be done by experts like the team at Cleary Automotive. Our team can keep your vehicle in top shape by performing the following maintenance:
- Inspecting and replacing timing belts (preventing damage to other accessories)
- Inspecting and replacing serpentine belts (preventing damage to other accessories)
- Checking and changing oil
- Checking, repairing, and replacing battery connection components
- Checking and replacing batteries
- Checking and replacing cabin air filters: This can keep your car comfortable during the hot summer months.
- Checking and replacing your engine air filter, You may need to replace your engine air filter more frequently if you drive in stop-and-go traffic or have a long commute.
- Checking and replacing spark plugs
- Tire rotation: This helps ensure even wear on your tires, which can help prevent blowouts and leaking. It also helps make your ride smoother.
- Tire balancing: Balancing your tires prevents wear, which can significantly improve their life and save you money.
- Wheel alignment
By following your vehicle’s owner’s manual and having your vehicle inspected and maintained regularly, you can greatly reduce problems and save money in the long run. Let the expert team at Cleary Automotive help your vehicle stay in good condition.
Auto Maintenance and Inspection Services in Fresno , Clovis and Surrounding Areas.
Regular maintenance and inspection lengthens the lifespan of your vehicle and keeps it running at peak performance. A routine inspection and scheduled maintenance checks also serve as valuable bargaining tools when purchasing a used vehicle. The automotive repair experts at Cleary Automotive provide certified inspections and a complete range of vehicle maintenance services that protect your investment and your safety on the road.
Preventative car maintenance is not a luxury. Reduce your chances of an unexpected vehicle breakdown and the risk of being involved in an avoidable collision. Refer to your car owner’s manual for information about suggested factory scheduled maintenance checks and follow up with an appointment with one of our certified Cleary Automotive automotive technicians for peace of mind.
Signs Your Car Needs a Tune Up
Sometimes we forget that our vehicles need to be looked after on a regular basis. Maintenance is key when it comes to the vehicle you use to get around. Not only will it ensure that your car functions properly on the road, but it’ll also add longevity. The proper upkeep will allow your car to withstand irregular weather, accident damage and more. Take note that just because a car is relatively new, doesn’t mean it’s immune to issues. Regular maintenance will save you money in the long run! Here are a few signs that signal a tune up is needed.
- Strange noises
- Emergency light pops on for no reason
- Odors emanating from engine
- And more
Cleary Automotive Vehicle Inspection
Vehicle inspections help you make informed decisions for scheduling cost effective maintenance and repair services over a period of time. Our primary goal is to ensure the safety of our customers on the road. Cleary Automotive automotive experts take the time to clearly explain recommendations for the upkeep of your vehicle beginning with the most necessary maintenance and repairs.
Ask us about these basic vehicle maintenance services:
- Fluid level check and change services
- Battery check
- Spark plug check and replacement
- Tune ups
- Check engine light diagnostics
- Ignition system maintenance
- Windshield wiper blade check
- Hoses and belts check
- Oil change
- Filter replacement
- Fuel system check
Reliable and Safe Auto Inspection
We offer competitive pricing, innovative and cost effective solutions and do our best to provide our clients with flawless customer service. We want you to be safe on the road, and to know that Cleary Automotive is here to make sure your vehicle is secure and ready to go. We’ll never cut corners when it comes to repairs and you can expect nothing but the best of quality when it comes to your vehicle. We thoroughly inspect every single detail in order to ensure your safety. We take our jobs very seriously at Cleary Automotive and know how important it is to have a reliable technician.
Visit the Service Pages on This Site to Learn More
In some regions, scheduling an annual safety inspection for your vehicle is required by law. Inspection and regular vehicle maintenance is not only cost effective; they help keep our roads safe. Contact the certified automotive experts at Cleary Automotive to find our more.